Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Testing

Testing...

Curious if this is going to work. Hopefully it does and I can start a project I've had in mind (well no, not in mind - in heart, I guess) for a while.

The idea is to present here at least one creative - something - per day. It could be anything; music, work on a bass or guitar, a photo, food I've prepared (most likely grilled), a solution to a vexing problem, even a simple thought or compelling idea...

This should be interesting. As I'm writing this I'm beginning to feel that I may be creating (hah!) quite a challenge for myself. It's going to take commitment to stick to this, and commitment is something I may or may not have an issue with.

Here we go...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to what you post! Best of luck - some days are easier than others.

    ReplyDelete